Silicone Bento Box
Mapley Silicone Bento Box
Have style, innovation and convenience at your fingertips with our eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
The Mapley Silicone Bento Box is a crowd favourite, perfect for all age ranges, including adults. Jam-packed with clever features to make food prep and meals on the move easy and enjoyable.
It's lunchware reimagined - safer for your family, better for our planet and a huge time saver.
Looking for Australian personalised gifts? Our personalised bento box is the gift that keeps on giving. Add your name and design for only $9.
Why you’ll love it:
- Leakproof, with three perfectly portioned compartments
- Friends with the microwave, fridge and freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Made with 100% non-toxic, premium food-grade silicone; independently tested for Food and Food Contact, physical and mechanical properties and to ensure it’s free from nasties like Lead, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Mercury and Selenium
- Soft to touch, not as slippery as plastic
- No tricky clips - kids can open and close lids independently
- Lightweight, durable and smashproof
- Durable - reuse for years
- Available in 6 dreamy nature-inspired colours
1 x 400ml, 2 x 200ml compartments
18.5cm L x 13.5cm W x 6cm H
*Measurements were obtained by manually measuring. Please allow discrepancy of up to 10%
- Wash before use
- Pop on the top shelf of the dishwasher
- Remove lid before microwaving
- Avoid sharp objects
- Temperature guide: -30 degrees to 210 degrees Celsius
- Keep away from naked flame
- Always check lid is secure to ensure no leakage
Enjoy $5.50 flat rate shipping Australia - wide
Product Safety Information
Our silicone products are independently tested to comply with Australian safety standards to ensure they are free from nasties to be enjoyed by your family.
Our products are free from BPA, Lead, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Mercury and Selenium and their physical and mechanical properties are tested for suitability of children under three. Our products have also undertaken Food and Food Contact tests to determine the amount of extractives when in contact with aqueous and fatty foods.
Note: These tests are in addition to the factory raw materials FDA and LFGB testing.
Importantly all of our products are used by our family, so we know they stand up to the test of little hands :)
Should you have any questions at all, please contact us
Why choose Mapley?
Mapley is Australian owned and operated. Our environmentally-conscious, reusable products create a better future and more time for you to enjoy the little moments.
Sticklers for quality, if we wouldn’t use it ourselves, we won’t put it on our shelves.